CONCRETE BREAKING AND REMOVAL IN LOS ANGELES, CA
Concrete removal is a massive job, and one that has a lot of potential to go wrong when not put into the correct hands. Here at Accu-Cut, we have the training, experience, and equipment needed to break up concrete and transport it away, without ever risking the quality of the job or the safety of those in and around the site. When you choose us, you are certain to be happy with the results.
LICENSED AND INSURED
When working with any concrete cutting and removal company, you want to make certain that they have the proper licenses and insurance in addition to the experience and equipment. Here at Accu-Cut, we are properly licensed and fully insured to perform all levels of concrete breaking and removal. We meet all local and federal requirements for operation and exceed industry safety standards. It is important to us that you always have complete faith in our company, and we would never do anything to compromise that faith. When you work with us, you are always 100% protected, and our concrete breaking and removing is backed by our guarantee.
NO JOB TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL
Our team can handle jobs of any size. From breaking out a patio in a residential space to breaking up and removing concrete after a commercial demolition, Accu-Cut is happy to do it all. Always turn to our fast, professional, affordable concrete breaking and removal.
COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL SPACES
Whether you are looking to remodel an interior space, improve an exterior space, or are looking to clean up after a demolition, Accu-Cut is the company to call. We have the training and experience needed to get the job done while ensuring that your customers and employees are fully protected, and we can complete the job with minimal disruption to your operations. Our team works fast, making it easy for you to move on to the next step of your project and get back into your routine.
From driveways to sidewalks to patios, and everything in-between, Accu-Cut can take care of your concrete breaking and removal needs. With us, you do not need to worry about construction commotion disrupting your life. Our team is quick and efficient, getting in and out in no time, and never leaving a mess behind. As we work, will make certain all members of your family are safe, so you never need to worry with us.
NEVER BE TEMPTED BY DIY
We know that watching tutorials online or seeing it done on TV can make concrete breaking and removal seem pretty easy. However, you need more than the right tools and physical strength to do this job well; knowledge of the process is vital to success.
The expert technicians at Accu-Cut know how to avoid disaster. From avoiding water mains to steering clear of gas and electric lines, we know how to sidestep problems that a Do-it-Yourselfer is likely to get caught up in. In fact, before we ever pick up a tool, we will have a supervisor visit the site and clearly mark all potential hazards for the team.
Of course, it isn’t just about skirting disaster. Our team knows exactly how to approach the job so that it is finished quickly and efficiently, breaking the concrete with precision. We also already have the means to remove the concrete and dispose of it on your behalf. With our low-cost service, there is no need to be tempted by the prospect of DIY.
The Accu-Cut process is part of what ensures our success. To better help you understand what to expect from us, read about our process below.
1. Initial Assessment: During the initial assessment, a member or members of our team will come to your home or place of business to survey the area where the breaking and removing will take place. They will use this time to determine the correct approach and make a bid on the job.
2. Hazard Marking: Once you accept the bid and schedule the job, a supervisor will come to the property and complete hazard marking. This will be used to ensure the team avoids hitting any water mains, gas lines, or electric lines.
3. Setting Up the Safety Perimeter: Your safety and the safety of those in and around your home or commercial/industrial space is top priority for us. To make sure there is no risk of injury, we will set up a safety perimeter so that no one is close enough to our work space to risk injury.
4. Bringing in the Equipment: Once everything is secured, we will bring in our equipment. At this point, we will explain to you what each item does, should you want to learn more about how we will be working.
5. Breaking Up the Concrete: We will break up the concrete in manageable pieces, pulverizing the concrete when needed. As we accumulate a sufficient amount of broken concrete, we will load it up and haul it away, repeating the process as needed.
6. Hauling the Concrete Away: With us, you do not need to worry about finding the correct disposal site; our team takes care of that for you. When possible, we take the broken concrete to a center for recycling.
ALWAYS LOOKING OUT FOR YOU
In some cases, you can save time and money repairing your concrete rather than breaking and removing it, then replacing it. If upon assessment, we feel that your concrete could benefit from repair over replacement, we will offer this option to you and complete the repairs, should you wish. Below are the primary reasons we suggest breaking and removing over repairing.
1. A New Look: If you are seeking a new look for a space, this often requires breaking and removing the concrete, even if the existing concrete is in good shape.
2. Multiple Cracks: Smaller cracks are easy to repair, but if there are many cracks or the cracks are wide and deep, it indicates that there is an underlying problem that cannot be easily repaired.
3. Frost Heave: This occurs in colder climates when the temperature changes cause the ground to push the concrete up or down on one side.
4. Sunken Concrete: While we can usually repair this when it is caused by heavy loads being placed on the concrete, if it is due to the sub-grade’s improper preparation, the concrete will need to be removed and replaced.
TRUST IN ACCU-CUT
In operation since 1974, we have the experience needed to get the job done right. If you are in the Los Angeles area and require concrete breaking and removal, contact us today. We look forward to working with you.